Technical Support Representative - Tier 1
Alpharetta, GA | Contract To Hire
Technical Support - Tier 1
Our Tier 1 Support Representative will be an independent self-starter with outstanding customer service and communication skills, both on the telephone and via email.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Analyze and resolve complex support issues with customers via telephone, email, chat, and remote assistance.
* Take ownership of the issue to resolution.
* Provide appropriate documentation.
* Provide quick response to issues, and maintain a high level of professional service to the customer.
Education and/or Experience:
* 2-year college degree in a related field preferred.
* CompTIA Net+ or related certifications a plus.
* 2 years of experience in advanced troubleshooting and installation of computer software/hardware and remote desktop solutions via help desk, or phone support in a technical-related field.
* 2 years of experience in troubleshooting network environments. TCP/IP, LAN, DNS, Client/Server configuration, user permissions.
* 1-2 years of experience supporting Windows versions: XP, Vista, 7, 8, Server 2008 & Server 2012
* 1-2 years of experience troubleshooting MS SQL.
* Knowledge of medical and/or dental terminology a plus.
* Experience troubleshooting MySQL preferred
* Basic knowledge of cloud computing concepts preferred
* Experience supporting applications on Linux/Unix-based systems preferred
* Bilingual (French) desired