Atlanta, GA | Direct Hire
The Technical Analyst is responsible of understanding the requirements for and delivering a large and complex international web application used within the automotive industry. This self-starter will be responsible for bringing websites and apps to life. They will take the vision from designers and work with engineers to develop solutions that meet customer needs. Working with experienced architects, this is an opportunity to join an exceptional team and work in a startup environment on projects that will be used by both end consumers and employees of the largest automobile manufacturers around the world.
This person is metric sensitive and understands that success is based on meeting both customer behavior and revenue goals.
The candidate must have the ability to work collaboratively within a multidisciplinary environment, display strong communication skills (e.g., presentation), contribute to multiple projects, and meet deadlines
- Design and deliver a wide range of high profile, accessible and standards-compliant web and projects
- Work with product, customer and technical resources to define solutions that meet business requirements using agreed tools and technologies
- Demonstrate detailed analytical abilities
- Contribute to the on-going development of best practices, identification of suitable new tools and system and service improvements
- Ability to work on multiple projects and be flexible to adapt to changing requirements.
- High energy, confident, ambitious and self-motivated individual.
- Must be an effective communicator.
- Collaborate with Product teams to design and develop quality products that are: brand right, user-focused, easy to use, accountable to business objectives, and delivered on time.
- Must be able to quickly turn a high-level design concepts into technical requirements in support of an agile development workshop.
- Supports the unity and growth of the team by providing creative ideas and constructive feedback to other designers/developers.
- Articulate rationale behind design decisions and how to prioritize features.
- 5+ years of analyst work experience
- Proven track record working on high volume, high profile websites
- Experience with process documentation tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as interpersonal skills
- Excellent graphic design skills coupled with the ability to conceptualize and independently design dynamic user interfaces as well as compelling static content layouts.
- Knowledge other web development technologies including HTML 5.0, CSS 3, ES6/7, JQuery, REST, React
- Strong understanding of internet, systems, web technologies and web service architectures
- In-depth knowledge and experience of the software development lifecycle
- Understanding of W3C web standards and accessibility guidelines is required
- A good understanding of configuration management, testing and bug tracking
- Four-year degree (or comparable work experience) in computer science or related field.