Technical Analyst - Cox - Pipeline
1280 West Peachtree St Atlanta, GA 30309
Our client is a custom software development and services company based out of Atlanta, Georgia. Join this fast growing company looking for the best and brightest professionals to work with both Fortune 500 companies and budding start-ups.
Atlanta-based Software Services company that provides a blend of enterprise server and mobile development, as well as architecture and delivery based services. We work with both Fortune 500 companies and budding start-ups. Our software developers are top tier talent with skills in a wide range of technologies and industries.
We are seeking Technical Analysts to join our multi-platform engineering team in Atlanta. As a Technical Analyst, you will join an agile team to investigate complex software problems and identify faulty components directly to our clients. You will have the opportunity to participate in hands on debugging and troubleshoot efforts while working with and learning from some of the best talent in the field.
- Investigate complex software problems and identify faulty components.
- Participate in hands on debugging and troubleshoot efforts in a video environment.
- Integrate various software components in a highly agile software development and delivery environment.
- Work closely with the development, test and project management teams and assist in each wherever possible.
- Write build scripts and help automate various build processes that exist in the development environment
- Support automated continuous integration of software components by defining test suites and writing test cases and test scripts.
- Analyze logs, identify defects, suggest fixes and report results.
- Ensuring high quality of development and test activities.
- Prioritizing a busy work schedule to meet tight deadlines.
- Keeping ahead of emerging technologies and giving beneficial input during technical discussions.
- BS/Masters in Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent.