Atlanta, GA | Contract
The Tableau Developer/Architect will design, develop, implement and deliver reporting solutions to solve business needs. You will work directly with business and technology leaders to identify key business requirements, prototype visualizations and gain approval for results.
Key Areas of Focus & Responsibility
- Meet with business partners to understand their business and reporting needs, including the identification of critical metrics and KPIs
- Synthesize and translate data needs into creative visualizations using best practices of Tableau to maximize impact of dashboards.
- Add value by creating innovative solutions in an iterative prototyping / agile type methodology that focusing on the Business need and the Business Value of the solution.
- Work closely with the Data Architecture team and provide technical design recommendations on the data mart structures which support analytical applications
- Experience creating complex calculations using advanced features of Tableau
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 2+ years’ experience designing and developing dashboards using Tableau Desktop.
- Strong understanding of Tableau Architecture is required
- Expert level skills in SQL, Schema design and Dimensional data modeling in order to inspect the data to identify key insights and metrics.
- Expert level skills in building highly used & adopted custom reports and dashboards
- Working knowledge of key business processes and understanding of KPIs that are key within sales, operations and finance.