Systems Support Specialist
Atlanta, GA | Direct Hire
Systems Support Specialist
Positions at the Senior Specialist level provide professional expertise and support for the functions and programs of the organization. As one of our team members providing extraordinary customer service to our internal customers, the primary responsibilities of this position include maintaining CRM systems, monitoring end-user usage of systems; maintaining and publishing release schedules for new functionality and applications; performing maintenance updates; providing evaluations for daily and long-term CRM application development needs and performing daily administrative tasks.
Customer Service • Assist with the evaluation, definition and management of systems implementation to ensure department capabilities are sufficient to support current business demands at optimal cost. • Consult with customers and make recommendations for system related processes that will benefit their business need. • Respond to and resolve help desk inquiries related to systems as well as other IT related issues and issues surrounding general office equipment from all customers.
IT Environment • Recognizes basic IT needs from the business users perspective. • Implement existing technology infrastructure and systems management practices in compliance with the customer service team and the IT department at large. • Research, troubleshoot, and test processes and features in order to identify and resolve the root cause of all system related issues. • Performs and assists with regularly scheduled processes such as month-end and reporting. • Follows the organization's information management policies.
IT Standards, Procedures & Policies • Participate in designing and implementing appropriate standards, policies and procedures based on a business analysis. • Assists senior colleagues in identifying critical issues in IT design processes and policies. • Ensure IT policies and procedures are adhered to. • Work collaboratively with team members to meet deadlines.
Application • Delivery - Works with the IT implementation team to identify major activities associated with delivering new or revised functionality. - Assists others with troubleshooting.
• Development - May work on a team to build, test, deliver, and train new features or processes
Maintenance - Main point of contact for all support issues and requests for the CRM. - Provides high degree of customer focus and attention when working within systems. - Studies application documentation to assess the scope and impact of requested changes. - Assists IT Implementation Team to document planned application enhancements; analyze enhancement benefits and considerations. - Selects appropriate tools and techniques employed for maintenance in supporting a production CRM application. - Provides day-to-day system support; handles updates, problems and failures.
• Proven experience developing and using MS Dynamics CRM 2011 basic features, entities, and workflows.
• Ability to learn, and leverage the features of the Association Management System (AMS) that currently utilizes the MS Dynamics CRM as its platform.
• Utilizes basic features (e.g. data aggregation, data analysis) of the CRM system.
• Assists in determining which CRM features and functionality should be applied to a given situation.
• Assists in the automation of business processes through CRM technologies.
• Integrates CRM and other systems, under the guidance of the IT Implementation team.
• Implements CRM technologies to improve customer services and reduce costs.
Customer Relationship Management Applications
• Follows established business processes to implement or enhance current CRM applications.
• Resolves common issues involved in implementing CRM applications, such as poor usability and application fragmentation.
• Tests system components for compliance with functional requirements.
• Analyzes code, logs, and current systems Implementation as part of advanced troubleshooting. • May work with vendor to pinpoint and resolve issues related to the AMS.
• Records and reports specific technical problems, solving processes and tools that have been used
• Follows established procedures to ensure the integrity and security of personal and corporate records.
Desktop and Peripherals
• Assists with the organization’s desktop and peripheral assets program by conducting periodic needs assessments, assisting with the inventory control protocol program and performing regularly scheduled maintenance of equipment to ensure equipment is available, maintained and upgraded before the need arises.
• Any other duties the Director, IT Support and/or the Vice President, Information Technology may assign.
•This is considered a career level professional position. It requires a bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and a minimum of five years progressive and relevant experience. An advanced degree may be substituted for work experience.
• Proven experience writing MS Dynamics Workflows and work with Entities.
• This position requires successful experience working in a team environment that is modeled on providing excellent customer support to internal staff members.
• Requires proven analytical, research and problem solving capabilities.
• Work requires extensive knowledge in both conceptual understanding and professional experience to work on complex assignments with minimal supervision.
• May provide guidance to other professionals and administrative staff either in a project team member or technical capacity.