Systems Administrator (DevOps)
Atlanta, GA | Contract
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: Contract (W-2)
As a Systems Administrator you will be part of a team building, implementing, and administrating a leading edge data center cloud to support CD Innovation products and solutions. The responsibilities include installing, maintaining, and supporting the tools, products, and infrastructure to meet the demands of a fast growing cloud based software business. Including:
• Provide and support PaaS and IaaS environments to the development organization
• Provision, monitor, and maintain cloud, network, server hardware, operating systems and related application software.
• Troubleshoot and resolve software, operating system, and networking problems
• Enhance existing automation environments and streamline development to production operations (DevOps)
• Participate in cross-functional teams and help debug system issues.
• Bachelor’ s Degree is required
• 3+ years of System Administration
• Experience in cloud computing
• Experience supporting and maintaining SaaS and PaaS type applications
• Experience with SDLC tools (Atlassian tools, SCCS, Issue Tracking, etc.)
• Exposure in administering a diverse set of analytical and business intelligence technologies such as Tomcast, JBoss, Hadoop, Spark, Cassandra, Hana, Oracle, SQL Server, Mulesoft, Informatica, Tableau, and Qlikview
• Strong team player used to working in an fast past environment
• Experience working with agile methodologies (Scrum)
Nice to have:
• VMWare, HyperV, Openstack experience a plus.
• Experience working in Development Operations (DevOps) process rapidly managing products from development to production environments.
• Experience with infrastructure configuration management tools such as Chef and Ansible
• Experience / exposure with container deployment technologies such as Openshift, Docker
• Experience with Application Performance Monitoring tools as Splunk, SolarWinds