New Castle, DE | Contract
- Hardware Support, including but not limited to:
- Windows 2003/2008 server (Back up, performance monitoring, logon scripts, print queues).
- PCs (NIC, RAM, Hard Drive, Images, XP/7 OS, advanced troubleshooting).
- Report Development, including but not limited to:
- Reporting Tools.
- MS Access 2007, Crystal Reports, Crystal Enterprise, and Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Editions (OBIEE).
- Understand and learn report generation tools and ability to train others.
- Data sources.
- Oracle, PRS / BAC Datamarts, ODBC Connectivity, SQL databases.
- Ability to understand data structures and locate necessary information.
- Reporting Tools.
- Network Support Including:
- WAN, LAN, cabling, routers, hubs, switches and ports.
- Active Directory administration
- Software Support and Installation as needed.
- General IT Support.
- Provide Primary point of IT Support contact for campus associates.
- Prioritize IT Support requests to best meet needs of the campus.
- Applications support, including both decentralized and centralized technologies.
- Translating business needs into IT Solutions.
- Technology support in initial implementation and support.
- Bachelors or Associates degree in Information Systems or equivalent experience with a minimum of three (3) years experience in Information Technology Support.
- Track record of continuous skills improvement, especially in the IT field.
- Proven Customer Service skills, especially in a rapidly changing technology environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization and in teams as needed.
- Self starter with high motivation and ability to work in geographically dispersed management.
- The ability to handle multiple responsibilities, manage projects and prioritize to best support the organization.
- Proven record of success in a flexible, team based environment.
- The ability to see complex issues through to completion, including ownership of follow up and escalation.