Winter Garden, FL | Contract
The ESC Support Specialist works in the Employee Service Center as part of a dedicated team of HR professionals. The ESC Support Specialist is responsible for providing exceptional customer service via phone and email correspondence. The incumbent ensures that all phone inquiries are ticketed and supports and assists the customer. The ESC Support Specialist identifies if the customer inquiry needs to be escalated and assigns all escalated items to the appropriate team member to ensure that customers receive assistance in a timely manner. The ESC Support Specialist is the first point of contact for customer inquiries regarding payroll, benefit and leave related questions while demonstrating a high-level of support and customer service.
- Handles all incoming calls into the toll free ESC contact number and determines if they need to be transferred to a Specialist.
- Creates tickets for customers calling the ESC and strives to assist the customer with a first call resolution either themselves or by escalating the call to a Specialist.
- Escalates time sensitive and/or high impact inquiries to Specialist, supervisor or manager.
- Respond, resolve and/or distribute customer inquiries to the appropriate team member for resolution.
- Responsible for responding and resolving general payroll, benefit and leave customer inquiries.
- Follow up on outstanding issues to ensure resolution, keep customers informed on the status of research and closes Axiom ticket when complete if applicable.
- Processes the following in PeopleSoft: Kronos badge replacements, status changes, supervisor changes, organizational changes and employee life cycle changes.
- Processes separations for employees who are not retirement eligible.
- Submits Kronos and PeopleSoft access changes to HRTS on behalf of the customer.
- Provides online navigation assistance for customers and utilizes the Bomgar tool to effectively identify and resolve the problem.
- Keeps abreast of changes in local, state, and federal laws; changes policy and/or contract language as they pertain to the payroll function.
- Responsible for securing, safeguarding and keeping confidential employee information as required by our, “ Personally Identifiable Information Security Policy” and all other company data privacy requirements.
- Position supports 4 time zones. Must adhere to scheduled phone time during shift and remain flexible to support unanticipated events that drive volume. Flexibility is required to support peak volume events throughout the year.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum 1-3 year related payroll and benefits experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of federal/state wage and hour laws.
- Excellent verbal/written communication & customer service skills are required
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines with a high sense of urgency
- Adaptable to changing circumstances and a strong ability to anticipate needs
- Ability to be flexible & respond to varied demands while consistently prioritizing requests in a fast paced environment
- Commitment to quality and collaboration in a team based environment.
- 1-3 years HR/PR experience preferred - PeopleSoft, Kronos, Remedy, Axiom Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook