Troy, MI | Contract
Under general supervision, the Support Specialist is responsible for managing the transactions that support client needs as well as providing quality and efficient customer service to clients by responding to all customer inquiries regarding services, processes, reports, complaints, and lien placement.
- Ensuring contractual obligations are met for each client
- Originate loan and title documents for automotive lending transactions in assigned DMV jurisdictions. Documents lead to the origination of, but are not limited to, lien placement, duplicate title, registration, plates, and tags.
- Respond to client, consumer, or seller inquiries on vehicle titling and registration processes for lenders.
- Evaluation of process and procedures
- Client record management and verifying collateral packets are complete for securing new liens and registration and to take appropriate actions as necessary.
- Meaningful and successful interactions with prior lenders, dealers, tag agents, and DMVs to ensure successful completion of transactions.
- Company proprietary software systems are utilized for research and data entry
Skills and Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 2+ years of DMV, lender or dealership state title experience preferred
- Phone skills/Customer Service – Ability to handle a high volume of inbound and outbound calls. Responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service; responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments.
- Detail Orientation/Problem Solving – Pays close attention to detail and possesses good organizational skills. Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully
- Verbal and Written Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions; participates in meetings. Ability to write clearly and effectively present ideas and to document activities; to read and interpret written information
- Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; gives and welcomes feedback; puts success of team above own interests; able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives
- Adaptability – Adapts to changes in the work environment; manages competing demands; changes approach or method to best fit the situation; able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; monitors own work to ensure quality
- Microsoft Office and Windows 7– Standard working knowledge of Word, Excel, and Outlook as well as Windows 7