Atlanta, GA | Contract
Our Atlanta based client is seeking a Senior Recruiter who is responsible for managing full life-cycle recruiting efforts for positions within Talent Acquisition supporting a fast-paced, high-growth business unit. In addition, the Senior Recruiter, 1) coordinates the recruitment process with hiring leaders to identify qualified applicants and hires, 2) ensures consistency and equitability in the recruitment process, meeting all Company objectives and legal guidelines, and 3) maintains effective working relationships with all levels of company management to anticipate talent needs and recommend the most qualified candidates for positions.
This position delivers high quality talent and advances the client' s brand across numerous markets and professional communities, while guiding hiring managers and candidates through the selection process.
In this role, your Key Responsibilities will be to:
• Deliver full lifecycle recruiting expertise and consulting for a wide range of roles to support business leaders across the organization
• Develop relationships with multiple hiring managers and Human Resources Business Partners to serve as the subject matter expert for specialized talent acquisition needs
• Develops an in-depth understanding of the business and candidate qualifications and competencies to fill the needs
• Drives and manages the interview and selection process
• Facilitate internal and external recruitment process, effectively interviewing and evaluating candidates utilizing consistent criteria and evaluative measures
• Ensure all internal and referral applicants are guided through the recruitment process with the highest level of customer service
• Utilize creative sourcing techniques including but not limited to internet mining, cold calling, community programs, alumni organizations, and referral programs
• Develop recruitment strategies to meet the talent needs and unique requirements of open positions; determines how to effectively market jobs to ensure attraction of the highest quality talent pool
• Ensure a diverse talent pool is sourced, assessed, and presented for open positions
• Extend, negotiate, and close job offers to internal and external candidates
• Conduct formal, consultative and detailed intake sessions with hiring manager at beginning of search to ensure clarity in understanding and define recruiting process
• Define and executes a targeted search strategy for each open position, following the detailed process map, and assessing success as defined by the Recruiting Scorecard.
• Coordinate and conducts candidate assessment/debrief sessions with hiring managers
• Partner with Compensation, as appropriate, to ensure offers are compelling, competitive, and equitable
• Build and develop strong, competitive bench of external talent for all opportunities within assigned functional area.
• Develop and maintain strong external recruitment network.
• Establish and maintain candidate database of pre-qualified candidates to meet current and anticipated staffing needs via comprehensive targeted research of internal company databases, associations, and discussions with professional networks as well as utilizing additional creative recruiting techniques
• Utilize ATS system to maintain candidate information and accurate data for reporting purposes
• Responsible for ensuring EEO and recruiting practices are consistently administered throughout the hiring process and documented in the appropriate manner
• Serve as employment brand ambassador for both internal and external customers and seeks ways to proactively promote and leverage employment brand within and outside the organization
• Provide mentoring support to other Recruiters on the team
• Participate and/or lead special projects and initiatives to support Best in Class recruiting practices
• Seven (7) years’ experience managing full life-cycle recruiting desk
• Experience with hiring TECHNICAL positions in Engineering (Software/Digital Media), Web/Software Developer, Project Manager etc.
• HS Diploma or GED required
• Experience recruiting in a professional, corporate environment required
• Strong client-service orientation and proven ability to partner with business leaders to successfully drive talent acquisition
• Experience in recruiting niche and executive level roles in a virtual environment
• Knowledge and working experience with an ATS (eRecruit, Taleo, Brass Ring, etc.) required
• Knowledge of recruiting compliance is required
• A strong business acumen and ability to anticipate clients’ needs
• Experience with behavioral interviewing techniques required
• Experience managing sensitive and/or confidential information required
• Strong written and verbal communication skills required
• Previous experience hiring Analytics, IT roles, to include current social media recruiting practices a plus
• Understanding of HR compliance and regulation is a plus
• Ability to effectively prioritize and organize workload in a constantly changing environment to meet daily, weekly and monthly deadlines
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Experience mentoring other Recruiters a plus
• BS/BA Degree strongly desired