Sr. Product Manager
Atlanta, GA | Direct Hire
Sr. Product Manager
First, and most importantly, we look for team players who exemplify our cultural core values: put customers first, glass half full, team over self, focused on results, and biased toward action. We all love getting up in the morning and coming to work. We want you to as well.
We are looking for a talented Product Manager who wants to learn more, do more and become more as we create beautiful customer experiences. We take technical objectives and combine them with insight into user problems we are uniquely suited to solve. The result: well-articulated product concepts, formulated with clear goals and benefits.
But that’ s just the beginning. We’ re the ones responsible for bringing together engineers, designers, and departments from around the company to ensure that our product is useful, delightful, and timely. And we release quality features 5-6 times per day, so our Product Managers love the fast pace, but more importantly, they love our 1, 800+ customers.
What will you do?
- Manage a highly collaborative, incredibly talented product delivery team by leading feature identification and prioritizing requirements.
- Orient and improve the processes our Product Managers and Product Owners follow: how can we be the best product delivery department possible?
- Mentor and coach our highly productive and dynamic team of Product Managers and Product Owners.
- Work side-by-side with our Head of Product, creating the product vision and assisting with the product roadmap.
- Keep your finger on the pulse of the market through market research and client interactions.
What we’ re looking for:
- Passion for building high-quality software that scales. We want someone who comes at product management with a deep knowledge of building software.
- A deep commitment to engaging and empowering the technologists who build our software.
- 5+ years of experience delivering SaaS products to market.
- Strong customer and stakeholder empathy.
- A history of managing outsourced development teams.