Sr. Fullstack Engineer
Atlanta, GA | Direct Hire
Senior Software Engineer
Location: Atlanta, GA
Type: Full TimeMin. Experience: Mid Level
Terminus is a fast growing technology company in Atlanta, challenging the status quo of B2B marketing. We' ve built an industry-leading Account-Based Marketing (ABM) platform that enables our customers to be more targeted in reaching their ideal customers, driving powerful business outcomes including an increase in revenue and acceleration of pipeline velocity.
We strive to provide the best customer experience and fanatically obsess over making each of our customers heroes. We have a relentless commitment to the personal and professional growth of our team and believe in each individual having the “ Keys to the Ferrari.”
Terminus is seeking an accomplished software engineer to help us build an industry leading Account-Based Marketing platform that allows B2B marketers to do ABM at scale. This means lots of complex integrations, flashy front end features, and powerful reporting.
Most importantly, we are looking for engineers that exemplify our core values: positive, supportive, and self-starting. Like us, we want you to be excited everyday about working with this team and building great software. We are passionate about delivering high-quality code and providing our customers with features that they need and love.
As an early-stage startup that is growing quickly, Terminus offers an incredible opportunity for a software engineer to learn, grow personally and professionally, and be part of building our company and culture.
We’ re looking for engineers located in Atlanta. We allow for flexible hours and telecommuting options, but you need to be in the Atlanta office on a regular basis.
- Write and review application code in Ruby on Rails environment
- Coordinate with leadership to define and prioritize products and features
- Work with support to triage and debug customer and product issues
What it takes to be a success:
- Significant experience with full-stack or front-end web application development
- SQL and general database knowledge
- Experience with RESTful API design
- An interest in marketing technology
- Strong communication skills
- Culture that emphasizes personal and professional growth
- Graduated from the Atlanta Tech Village and moved into a brand new office in the Terminus 100 building
- Named 2016 #1 Best Place to Work in Atlanta by Atlanta Business Chronicle for medium-sized category, #3 Top Workplace and #1 in Employee Appreciation by the Atlanta Journal Constitution
- Named one of the Top 50 Workplaces in America by Inc. Magazine
- No vacation tracking
- Competitive salary and great benefits
- Work from home days
- 100% Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Casual dress all-day, everyday
- Regular team outings, parties, and surprises
- Weekly free lunch, unlimited snacks and drinks