Sr. End User Support Analyst
Dallas, TX | Direct Hire
Under limited supervision the Senior End User Support Analyst’ s primary responsibility will be to analyze problems, identify, create and implement solutions for our users. This position will resolve a variety of IT issues regarding personal computer software, hardware, servers, enterprise networks, Internet and new computer technology. This position will also monitor performance, make recommendations and establish best practices regarding servers, networks and other IT equipment. This position will be a liaison between end users and any IT vendors involved in resolving an IT issue.
- Provides professional service and assistance to our users.
- Defines and documents processes and procedures for IT help desk as well as maintaining a knowledge base for both customers and internal support staff.
- Defines and documents best practices and processes regarding server management.
- End to End image deployment and management.
- End to End Patch deployment and management.
- Provides daily leadership and guidance to help desk staff (onsite and offsite).
- Assists help desk technicians as needed.
- Provides one-on-one end-user problem resolution for PC software, email, Internet, VPN, local-area network access problems, end-user network or local printer problems, or PC hardware problems.
- Delivers, tags, sets up, and assists in the configuration of end-user PC desktop hardware, software and peripherals.
- May perform minor desktop hardware repair for PC computer equipment and peripherals as needed.
- May help install local area network cabling systems and equipment such as network interface cards, hubs and switches as needed.
- May travel to various company facilities to install and support hardware, software and peripherals.
- BS in computer Science or related work experience
- 5+ years Windows desktop experience required
- 5+ years MS Server Administration and Active Directory experience required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Flexible, team player, “ get-it-done” personality
- Ability to organize and plan work independently
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to multi-task and context-switch effectively between different activities and teams