Sr. .NET Developer (Back-end & Middle focused)
Atlanta, GA | Direct Hire
Senior .NET Engineer
Our Client is an enterprise Software Service (SaaS) company based in Atlanta, GA. With over 20 modules, our software powers the back-office processes for more than 100 medium and large associations, providing order processing, member self-service, and e-marketing. We believe firmly in the future of cloud computing and its inevitability; we believe every enterprise software market will be disrupted by a well architected, service-oriented, extensible SaaS solution.
We are looking for extremely bright, experienced engineers who love the idea of building something new! We are on the cutting edge, utilizing the Amazon Web Services platform along with distributed caching, NoSQL, and Simple Workflow Service. Our platform is .NET – but the distributed nature of our platform means our API can be consumed by Java, pHp, whatever. If that excites you – if the ability to build the industry’ s first app store, or to build a mobile platform from scratch, gets you all warm and fuzzy – then you’ re in the right place.
- C#, ASP.NET, Visual Studio
- Writing SQL queries/database programming
- Using database management tools
- SQL Server 2008 or higher
- Experience building large scalable enterprise systems
- Extensive experience with object-oriented development (OOD) and web services based architectures (SOA)
- Experience working in a rapid-development, agile environment with ability to meet aggressive product release targets
- Extensive previous experience with designing, specifying and implementing SaaS applications.
- Experience with web application architectures, including evaluation of browser vs. executable client architecture, web encryption strategies, performance tradeoffs, and asynchronous client-server communication
- Experience with Amazon Web Services