Sr web developer
Atlanta, Georgia | Contract
Sr. Web Developer
This position provides high-quality development and support for our client's website and associated digital products.
- Develop dynamic and data-driven solutions for web and digital platforms.
- Participate in the analysis, definition, and scoping of work.
- Work with internal departments to provide associated deliverables.
- Develop (both backend and frontend components), test, integrate, document, and deploy in accordance to company development standards.
- Write clear, documented, and explainable code.
- Consistently meet or exceed deadlines on projects.
- Participate – be active in project ideation and design.
- Contribute to task identification, work effort estimates, and work schedules . Research new technologies to provide ideas to the team. Be able to step in and assist other developers when necessary.
- Maintain – assist in operational maintenance, update code where necessary, provide on-call support as assigned.
- Full stack development – 5 years in web development required.
- Git – experience with git merging, branching and pull requests is required. Experience with GitFlow or similar workflows is handy but not required.
- Strong PHP development skills
- Experience with Drupal 8 or other object-oriented PHP framework.
- Experience with Drupal 7 is OK if coupled with experience with OO programming.
- Experience with responsive web design
- Familiarity with the command line – ability to perform tasks (git, drush, etc) without the aid of a GUI.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills, as well as strong attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal skills as well as written and verbal communication skills.