Sr QA (Drupal)
Atlanta, Georgia | Contract
Senior QA Analyst:
As a member of the Software Quality Assurance team in a highly respected global organization, you will help to assure high product standards for software developed for both strategic in-house systems as well as software products that carry our brand to external customers.
- Develop test strategies, test plans, and test cases for web site verification.
- Develop test scripts and test software, for iterative and incremental software development efforts.
- Document test results and provide test progress/reports that will be used in assessing the completeness of the development effort.
- Work closely with the development and product teams to ensure all relevant and agreed upon aspects of the application are tested.
- Provide scope, resource and time estimates for projects presented for testing and analysis.
- Identify and manage issues/defects for each assigned project.
- Make available test status and progress reports to the project team.
- 5+ year experience with Drupal CMS
- 5+ year experience software/web/responsive design and cross-browser/platform testing
- 5+ year experience automation framework development with Selenium, JAVA, and Behat
- 5+ year experience with QA methodologies, test plans and test case development, and the defect reporting process
- Experienced in an Agile Environment
- Experienced using HP Quality Center
- Familiar with Jira or similar defect tracking system
- Experience with debugging/network tools, such as Charles
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Experienced with working closely with development to resolve issues
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a multi-task environment
- Deep knowledge of internet technologies.
- Experience working with Use Cases
- Working knowledge of MS Office products.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.