Sr PHP Developer
Atlanta, Georgia | Contract
Our client is seeking a Senior PHP developer to create custom functionality in Drupal 8. If you know PHP inside and out with a focus on backend dev and you’ re passionate about working on fun and challenging projects this is the start of a great career move. We’ re looking for a Senior Development leader that will spend 90% of his/her time writing great code and 10% reviewing code of junior developers.
• In-depth architectural knowledge
• Experience with large scale and complex websites using Drupal, including custom module development, key contributed modules and the core API, CCK, Views and Panels
• Proficient in the maintenance and administration of Drupal modules and sites
• Expertise in PHP
• Can display expertise in SQL, relational databases and MySQL
• Knowledgeable about using templates to theme
• Proficient in table-less CSS
• Stickler for using git and code reviews before pushing
• Experience integrating open source and third-party applications into existing systems
• Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications – provided examples of previous work
• Experience in developing responsive design websites without css frameworks and building custom Drupal modules
• Experience in developing and maintaining NodeJS applications
• Experience in AWS and Docker and plus.