Sr Java Developer
Atlanta, GA | Contract
Contact role in Atlanta, GA (Perimeter)
- Help develop and support Oracle RMB implementation including installation and ongoing maintenance
- Help provide support in the conversion of data from legacy system to RMB
- Participate in the design sessions with in-house development staff, functional business owners and outside implementation partners
- Participate in the design of testing and training plans for Oracle RMB
- Provide technical solution expertise and perform the technical design, development and unit testing.
- Help provide and support SOA interfaces to integrated applications using SOA platform.
- Work closely with the functional counterpart on all design and development activities for solution gaps
- Develop the build instructions and work closely with the Configuration Management team to deploy the solution in an On-Demand environment
- Support the creation and review cycles of technical specifications for every module developed.
- Perform code reviews
- Provide trouble shooting and resolution of production issues as needed
- Verifies all quality standards are met
- Participate in unit testing and support functional SIT testing of custom objects and defect resolution
- Responsibilities for UAT and Production cutover tasks
Essential skills, knowledge and abilities
- Bachelor' s Degree with 5+ years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong in Core Java with Multi-threaded programming experience.
- Nice to have hands-on work history as developer with Oracle Utilities Application Framework, CC&B Config Tools, User Exits, Plug-ins, Algorithms, Change Handlers, Business Objects, Maintenance Objects, XAI Inbound Services, Server Side Scripts, Business Services, Query and Explorer Zones, Eclipse SDK
- Knowledge of Oracle data model.
- Strong Analytical, Problem Solving, Design and Programming skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet schedules and multi-task
- Excellent verbal and communication skills, presentation skills desirable
- English: Fluent spoken and written