Sr Front End Developer
Atlanta, GA | Direct Hire
Sr Front End Developer
Our client is looking for a Senior Front End Developer responsible for participating in thought leadership and front-end architectural design. Managing the workflow of the front-end development team, prototype development, front-end code development and process creation and documentation that meet company business objectives and goals. The ideal candidate will play the key role of setting front-end architectural direction and working with the delivery teams to connect the front end, middle and back end technologies.
- Participate as a key team member.
- Creation of compelling front-end code that shows the art of the possible.
- Works closely with User Experience and Design to build compelling front-end prototypes and templates for the development team use in their development.
- Full Stack Web Development with focus on the front-end technologies.
- Design and maintenance of ETL processes between disparate systems using MS SQL Server Integration Services.
- Data analysis and manipulation in MS SQL, Oracle, advanced Excel features.
- Owns the prototyping and creative integration across channels and platforms.
- Creative problem solver.
- Liaison to IT development.
- Works with IT teams to optimize front-end code and the optimization of integration points.
- Helps define, manage, and execute the process of creating page-level content for websites.
- Facilitates the sourcing/creation, management, and syndication of content and digital assets to online and offline channels as well as to business partners and online market places.
- Helps define sourcing strategy for creative and front-end services as required.
- Continuously optimizes processes and trials improvements.
- Creates and delivers training to IT, managers, and consumers across the company.
- Drives continual evolution and enhancement of the digital customer experience through front-end development.
- Provides expertise on current front-end best practices, competitive opportunities, and innovation.
- Helps define and prioritize features and functions to improve the global digital customer experience.
- Helps define the vision for creative and user interface design.
- Helps in the definition of front-end development frameworks, templates, methodologies and approaches necessary to communicate and engage with customers.
- Asset management for front-end development and code versioning and check-in.
- Participate in digital workshops.
- Participates in primary and secondary customer research.
- Participates in usability testing scenarios to understand and validate user needs.
- Creates and delivers internal end user training and support on front end related processes and administrative tools.
- Reviews execution of experiences.
- Has input into the selection of tools and platforms.
- Collaborate with other practices across businesses to shape solutions that drive growth and drive efficiency.
- Input into the estimation process including planning, budgeting and staffing.
- 3+ years of broad B2B and B2C digital experience in agency or large global enterprise environments with multiple subsidiaries and a proven track record of delivering business growth through front-end development solutions.
- 3+ years of eCommerce development experience leading B2B and B2C eCommerce front-end initiatives in a high transaction, multi-storefront businesses with digital revenue greater than $500 million, significant numbers of customers and SKUs, and demonstrated year over year growth.
- 3+ years of industry experience in the automotive parts, industrial parts, office products, big box retail and/or electrical materials industries ideal.
- Proven ability to operate effectively in a highly matrixed environment with competing priorities.
- Bachelor of Arts or Science.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Broad working knowledge of digital leading practices along with the specific knowledge of e-commerce, mobile, digital marketing, and in store digital experiences.
- Experience working with JIRA and other Agile tools.
- Experience working in a multi-vendor environment with distributed development activities.
- Ability to provide oversight and constructive input to other cross-functional teams across the enterprise
- Java Spring MVC / JSTL
- .NET Web Development Frameworks (ASP.NET Webforms, ASP.NET MVC, Web API)
- Databases / data analysis / ETL with T-SQL / PL-SQL
- MS SQL Server Integration Services
- IDE (Sublime, Eclipse, Visual Studio, VS Code, etc.)
- Integrated Browser Debugging Tooling in Chrome, IE, FF, Safari
- Mobile Browser Debugging Tooling (Android SDK, Apple Xcode, Cordova Framework)
- Adobe Photoshop CS
- Oracle SQL Developer
- MS SQL Management Tools