Sr BI Manager
Conyers, GA | Direct Hire
ABOUT THE ROLE
Responsibilities of this position will include projects that drive data warehouse development as well as daily support of current and future operations. This position will lead our technical development staff and manage the design, change control, testing and end-to-end deployment of end user experience for our BI solutions. You will be responsible resource planning, design methodology, and project documentation as well as daily operational SLAs.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Manage a team to prioritize and schedule development for business information requests
- Manage daily Agile/Scrum process for sprints across projects and operations
- Oversee SLA’ s for BI solutions to deliver daily, on-time information delivery
- Define and oversee development standards, change control process, and BI architecture development
- Provide architecture and delivery leadership on strategic projects to build our Azure Data Warehouse.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Computer Science, MIS or equivalent.
- 8+ years of BI experience… designing, developing, testing and implementing reporting and analytics solutions.
- 5+ years of working with Microsoft BI stack, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, and T-SQL.
- Data architecture and modeling experience.
- Experience managing resources across multiple projects.
- Agile software development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with cloud BI development IaaS/PaaS services (specifically Microsoft Azure)
- Experience with BI Visualization tools (Power BI preferred)
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Visual Studio Team Services