Atlanta, GA | Direct Hire
Position Summary & Key Areas of Responsibility
- Solution Architect core technical skills; Broad infrastructure architecture skills around data center, storage networking, security, messaging, database, cloud and end user computing.
- The ability to communicate with “ C” level executives and below, translating business requirements into infrastructure solutions across multiple projects is required.
- The ability to design and implement the technical aspects of a given application.
- Mentor and train the engineering team to help shape strategies, solve problems, and create solutions
- Interface with customer to provide consultancy services
- 10 years + in software development, with 3 years of Solution design and architecture experience
- Experience with Cloud Services technologies (Amazon AWS)
- Experience with AWS Technologies - Redshift, Amazon DynamoDB, ElasticCache, Amazon SQS, Amazon S3, EMR
- Solid working knowledge of Databases such as SQL Server, MySQL and Oracle
- Strong understanding of APIs (strongly preferred REST, or SOAP)
- Proven experience developing successful SOA and integration solutions in an enterprise environment based on one or more industry standards.
- Knowledge of Enterprise and Application Design Patterns.
- Experienced in developing software with good non-functional attributes. (high performance, low footprint, scalable, robust, secure etc.)
- Debugging, troubleshooting: ability to translate symptoms and problems into root causes.
- Strong collaboration and coaching skills.
- Experience working in a customer facing role.
- Ability to translate technical jargon into easy to understand and clear terms.
- A continual learner that stays up-to-date on the latest technologies.
- Agile processes.
- Ability to understand specific needs in which to create or alter solutions
- Ability to understand and drive In-Service Performance issues for complex systems.
What makes you, the ideal candidate; the right person to join our company?
You see, the right candidate – that candidate that will have a blast at our company – hates working on outdated products or being pigeon-holed in maintenance-type jobs. The right candidate doesn’ t want to be a cog in a machine; they want to drive the business forward. They want a stake in the company so that they can benefit from their hard work. They want to create something that didn’ t exist before them, and feel the pride that comes from real people using it to make their jobs easier.