Solutions Architect - IT Strategy
Irving, TX | Contract
Technical Attributes (7+ years experience):
- Experience in distributed Infrastructure support, Infrastructure architecture or application development.
- Knowledgeable about HP and Dell x86 platforms as well as RedHat Linux and Windows OS’ s
- Understanding of various DB technologies such as Oracle Enterprise Server, Goldengate and DataGuard technologies, Sybase ASE
- Knowledgeable on IBM PSeries platforms as well as AIX 6.x, 7.x
- Background in technology provisioning preferred
- Experience with ServiceNow is a plus
- Experience that includes architecting, implementing, provisioning and maintaining enterprise class systems, preferably across multiple hardware and software platforms
- Extremely service oriented towards clients and must be dedicated to improving process
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple projects in a cross-functional environment
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills are critical, along with the ability to lead meetings and/or presentations.
- Demonstrated competency in strategic thinking and leadership
- Must be able to analyze the financial aspects of technology
- Strong relationship management abilities
- Ability to make well defined technical decisions pertaining to technical deployment strategy in meeting the business needs. This individual must be able to make decisions with conviction.
- Ability to exercise creative problem-solving techniques in a highly complex environment using leading edge technology and/or integrating diverse user systems.
- Solid project management skills, effectively arranging resources and managing multiple small to large scale projects in a cross-functional environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are critical
- Speaks English fluently
- Interfacing with CTO clients on a daily basis to discuss requirements and recommend technical solutions.
- Provide guidance on the provisioning process.
- Quickly grasp 5 year technology and datacenter strategies and drive clients to adopt these strategies whenever possible in order to drive down technology costs and increase efficiency.
- Work with regional clients and partners to drive strategic initiatives including data center migrations and ‘ as a Service’ or virtualized platform rollouts.
- Strong MS Office skills with particular focus on Excel & PowerPoint