Addison, TX | Contract To Hire
The Sr. Software Developer will be focused on designing, developing, and delivering software solutions. The Sr. Software Developer will deliver software solutions using the Agile methodology. The ideal candidate will be business-focused, possess a strong technical aptitude, and should understand the architectural road map for their system. Successful candidates have deep and broad technical skills in .NET and related MS technologies/ products as well as solid SQL development skills. A Software Engineer must work as a member of a self-organizing, cross functional team, require minimal supervision, and have a strong and consistent track record of delivering software.
- Develop Solutions using MVC, C#, ASP.Net, REST Services, WCF Services, Web API.
- Build optimized SQL Stored Procedures and Functions
- Create and maintain technical documentation – Design Specifications, Operation Manuals and Release Notes
- Adhere to and support Agile/Scrum software delivery process – follow procedures for proper work flow, collaborate with Product, Quality Assurance, and Implementation teams to deliver high quality results
- Mentor other developers through internal training, best practices, and code reviews
- Minimum of five years of hands-on software development using .NET and related MS technologies/ products.
- Experience within the Microsoft toolset, C#, ASP.Net, Entity Framework, MVC, and SQL Server.
- Minimum of three years of solid experience with SQL Server (stored procedures, jobs, triggers, query optimization)
- Knowledge of Agile methodology is required– self organizing, cross functional teams, consuming user stories.
- Minimum of five years of experience with Microsoft WCF Services, REST Services, or Web API.
- Experience working with unit testing tools and familiarity with Test-driven Development
- Experience with mobile optimization, responsive design, and responsive frameworks.
- Solid understanding of object oriented principles and design patterns.
- Experience using Team Foundation Server (TFS) and/or Git for source control.
- Knowledge of Sitecore or similar CMS is a plus.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience.