New Hyde Park, NY | Contract
- Design, develop and maintain web-based applications to enhance the performance and reliability of our current applications.
- Participate in the development of new industry-leading products using our open-source-based tech stack.
- Collaborate with other developers on best practices, code reviews, internal tools and process improvements.
- Review, analyze designs, modify, develop, test, document, and implement software applications.
- Analyze and resolve complex problems associated with applications systems. Detect, diagnose, and report related problems.
- Bachelor’s Degree; preferably Computer Science major or related discipline.
- 5 + years of development experience with Python-related open-source technology stack.
- 5 + years hands-on development with Web Services
- 5 + years of experience with SQL queries and stored procedures
- 5 + years of experience in developing software that runs on a Linux environment.