Atlanta, GA | Contract
Design, develop, code, install, debug and test software at a fully functional professional level for enhancements and new products. Develop software and tools in support of design, Â infrastructure and technology platforms, including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet related tools. Determine hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
This role will require competency with C#, .NET, Type script and Angular2Â based application development and maintenance and experience developing and maintaining applications using SQL based databases and stored procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, develop, code, install, debug and test moderately complex software solutions, while demonstrating professional expertise of data flow through systems implementation,
demonstrating sound judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development and proposed solutions
- Partner collaboratively with the business and project team to accomplish tasks/milestones/goals.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, and code comments
Improve operations by conducting systems analysis
- Recommending changes in policy and procedures
- Update job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques and computing equipment
Education, Experience, Certification Requirements
- Bachelorâs Degree in computer science or related field, or its equivalent.
- 3 years of related experience in software development with demonstrated achievements and progressive responsibilities.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Fully proficient professional level software design, debugging, documentation, and testing skills,
requiring application of technical knowledge and skills necessary to complete and document projects.
- Comprehensive knowledge of professional software development process and concepts.
- Demonstrated proficiency in required code development in area of specialization.
- Demonstrated proficiency to resolve a wide range of moderately complex business problems and
opportunities where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Functional network of senior level internal/external personnel in own area of expertise.
- Fully formed functional knowledge and application of business software lifecycle development.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, wiki and white-boarding).
- Functional knowledge of Agile methodology.