Software Development Engineer in Test I (CA/MD)
Atlanta, GA | Direct Hire
- Responsible for helping drive quality deliverables within a development team.
- Utilize a wide variety of platforms (mobile, desktop and server), technologies (web stack, thick client, cryptography, automation tools, hardware and software virtualization, and networking).
- Help enable the full power of the platform offerings through integrations with existing 3rd party and open source offerings, as well as in-house developed solutions
- Write automated integration code and/or UI tests to be included in regression suite
- Work with a team to deliver consistent, quality work each sprint, meeting the teams sprint commitments
- Learn install, configure and maintain 3rd party target solutions for development and test of integration efforts
- SDET will maintain Windows/*nix test environments
- Help define and create test cases based on acceptance criteria and in conjunction with best practices Determine test case candidates for automation, providing the appropriate validation as defined in the test case
- Participate in executing manual test cases, where required in sprint
- Review acceptance criteria and discuss with the team to determine unit test case coverage
- Participate in the code review process ensuring unit tests have been implemented based on the pre-determined acceptance criteria unit test coverage
- Actively participate in all scrum-related meetings.
- Actively work with the team on building test automation best practices
- Contribute to our test frameworks and services
- Contribute to our long-term vision and strategy for QA and Test Automation
- Report bugs and follow them through the complete bug life cycle
- Comfortable working in our tech stack: Git, Jenkins, Selenium, Atlassian tools