Atlanta, GA | Contract
The UI Developer is responsible for the design and development of applications, and Graphical User Interfaces (GUI) development. Responsibilities include software development, UI design, and testing.
- Minimum of a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline.
- 5+ years of software development experience in C/C++ programming.
- Python preferred.
- Experience with OpenGL and GUI development in Qt.
- Experience with Linux and CMake
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.