Software Developer (.Net) x 2
Austin, TX | Contract
- Writes efficient, re-usable, optimal, and well documented code.
- Designs, codes, tests and documents software programs for systems of the moderate to high complexity and engages in peer code reviews.
- Analyzes business requirements and creates software design for at least one major sub-system.
- Develops high-level specifications at the modular sub system level for software components into designs and implements the designs.
- Involved in troubleshooting and debugging critical problems and resolving complex technical issues that may arise.
- Participates in client/ external interactions on technical matters. Drives engineering processes for the project such as build automation, unit testing, software configuration management and packaging.
- Provides technical guidance and training. Provides technology expertise in at least one technology area.
- Provides process and policy advice.
- Explains assumptions and methodologies. Articulates pros and cons of an action in a clear manner.
- Simplifies difficult concepts for non-technical users. Expert in one or more areas and guides others.
- Sub system ownership.
- Possesses and applies a broad knowledge of application programming processes and procedures to the completion of complex assignments.
- Knowledge includes advanced work on standard applications programs including coding, testing and debugging.
- Possesses and applies broad knowledge of principles of applications programming.
- Competent to work in most phases of applications programming and offers programming solutions at an advanced level.
- Competent to analyze diverse and complex problems.
- Advanced trouble shooting and problem solving skills to resolve defects, incidents and problems.
- Ability to define and resolve complex technical/process problems in heterogeneous information systems environments.
- Advanced understanding of how technology decisions relate to business needs.
- Possesses basic knowledge programming patterns.
- Possesses basic knowledge of network and infrastructure architecture.
- Undergraduate degree and 4-6 years relevant experience or Graduate degree and 2-4 years relevant experience.