Round Rock, TX | Contract
Enterprise Cloud Services Knowledge/Skills
1. O365, EMS – minimal intermediate proficiency in one or more services; able to apply to improve how our customers enable and use our products and determine what “ works” (i.e. makes an impact).
2. Adoption – minimal beginner proficiency with enterprise customer success concepts and approaches (e.g. change management, end-user awareness/training, etc.).
3. Project Management – self-starter in defining, organizing work, guiding/coaching others do same when needed.
4. Customer Facing – confident with customer conversations, asks questions and able to provide guidance as needed.
5. Investigation & Analysis – proficient in capturing, analyzing and reporting data using PowerBI and other tools (e.g. Excel), making observations & communicating learnings.
6. Content Development – exceptional writing skills, eye for consistency/quality collateral, skilled with PowerPoint and other Office apps.
7. PowerBI (optional) – proficient in creating PowerBI dashboards including layout, applying visualizations and connecting to data sources.
8. Proactive – quick to offer input/feedback if asked or not, follows-up for information or if something is stalled.
9. Initiative – applies what they know, works to learn what they don’ t.
10. Teaming – identifies and engages others, collaborates in solution development and project execution.
11. Communication – communicates frequently and voluntarily including progress on assigned work and if not able to meet commitments.
12. Fluent in Spanish or other languages