Atlanta, GA | Contract
This role collaborates with internal employees to plan, design, and develop effective and secured information systems to help them improve performance, increase productivity, and achieve their business goals. This individual will report directly to the Manager of IT Services. This person will be responsible for the health and delivery of a hybrid SharePoint architecture (2016 and Online) as well as designing and delivering solutions for internal employees.
• Migrate SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2016/Online Hybrid solution.
• Apply theme/template to SharePoint Hybrid solution
• Migrate static intranet' s required functions to SharePoint 2016/Online
• Design external forms solutions using SharePoint Online for multiple departments
• Assist employees with business requirements for their SharePoint based solutions and create the appropriate information architecture, taxonomy and solution approach.
• Produce end-user and technical documentation.
• Work in conjunction with the Manger of IT Services to expand the use of SharePoint to address business issues.
• Help others in the organization with SharePoint knowledge at a level of understanding appropriate to their job function.
• Determine when SharePoint is not the right solution for a business problem and can communicate this effectively.
• Bachelor’ s Degree in Information Technology or other science related area or MS SharePoint certifications
• 4 years of experience architecting SharePoint Solutions (SharePoint Server 2013+, InfoPath, Forms Services, Excel Services, Search, Content Management, Metadata, Business Data Catalog and Web Services) in a variety of business environments.
• 2 years of experience as a .Net Architect in the analysis, design, hands-on development and delivery of web-based applications.
• SharePoint experience must include SharePoint workflows, effective use of the data view web part (DVWP), content query web part, data form web part, navigation customization, and some branding customization.
• Deploying Visual Studio solutions to SharePoint
• Experience with SharePoint templates (site templates, list templates, master page customization) is required.
• Experience configuring and working with Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS) and SQL Server is required.