Alpharetta, GA | Direct Hire
Work with an Atlanta leader in the information technology consulting industry. Our client offers excellent opportunities for your hard work and expertise. They are a debt free company, positioned for exponential growth and we are seeking candidates who are committed to excellence.
The SharePoint Developer will work independently and on project teams focused on delivering SharePoint business solutions for our customers. The SharePoint Developer will work on multiple client projects simultaneously and must be able to assist managers and team members in balancing competing priorities and deadlines.
- 2+ years with the Microsoft SharePoint Platform (2010/2013)
- Experience using GIT and ALM best practices.
- Application architecture experience and design skills
- Experience working for a consulting organization in a professional services environment
- Strong consulting and analysis skills (ability to understand business needs and to help translate those into technical solutions)
- Ability to work independently (self-starter) as well as play various implementation roles within project teams
- Exceptional communication, documentation and organizational skills
- Education: 4 year BS Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Microsoft Certification