Smyrna, GA | Direct Hire
Currently in the process of implementing ServiceNow and looking for a ServiceNow administrator and developer to support their Business Process Management efforts.
Ideal candidates for this position are self-motivated, creative problem-solvers who can adapt to new technologies and evolving customer requirements.
Candidate must bring solid interpersonal skills and be capable of meeting with customers face-to-face to clarify and design existing BPM solutions, design requirements into a proposed solution, and implement the solution on time and within budget. Candidate must also be capable of working independently as well as in a team environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develops systems, applications, and processes.
• Addresses customer issues and provides timely responses/solutions to problems as needed.
• Teams with internal departments to outline desired application needs.
• Obtains the business requirements needed from internal and external customers in order to develop the appropriate solutions to ensure a functional and efficient product.
• Provides training assistance to customers on the use of the respective systems or processes.
• Supports the management and maintenance of the daily production of current Systems.
• Provides mentoring and support to the Developers as needed.
• Teams with various departments throughout the organization to create the best possible product and to maintain a timely and accurate delivery of requested software.
Work Experience/ Education:
• Bachelor’ s degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Engineering, or Mathematics preferred
• Certified ServiceNow Application Developer preferred
• Possess excellent oral and written communication skills
• Experience developing software to support process flows, methods and procedures, functional requirement documentation.
• Must display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience in System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes
• Working with end user groups to evaluate and solve technical problems