Service Desk/Desktop Service Supervisor
Frisco, TX | Direct Hire
Service Desk / Desktop Services Supervisor
The supervisor is responsible for all Service Desk and Desktop functions in support of the hospital mission, vision, and facility goals. This position establishes effective working relationships with all constituencies including patients, physicians, employees, volunteers and vendors. The supervisor identifies and remedies through continuous customer satisfaction data and employee involvement.
- Three to five years of supervisory experience
- Five+ years’ experience solving issues across Windows XP, 7, IE, Outlook, MS Office, printers
- Five+ years’ experience solving application issues
- Four+ years’ experience and understanding of GPO policies and AD
- Excellent public relations skills.
- Financial experience
- Must have strong analytical skills
- Must be able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills
- Ability to act independently and decisively.
- Be able to interact effectively with people from all social echelons.
- Must have a high degree of flexibility to alter plans or change tasks at any given moment