Senior User Interface Developer
Atlanta, GA | Contract To Hire
Seeking a Senior UI Front-End Developer with hands on experience in all aspects of front-end web development and implementation.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Architecting UI solutions and building reusable UI components.
- Translate wireframes into working UI code that can be used by developers to integrate with the application business layer.
- Ability to work with both Java developers and UI/UX developers across multiple projects.
- Assure UI designs are 508 compliant.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and suggestions clearly.
- Mentor Junior team members and line level employees.
Skills & Requirements:
- Should have experience architecting UI solutions and building reusable UI component using the above technologies.
- Strong knowledge/experience in Angular Forms, Scopes, Routing, UI router, Services, Factories, Directives and Filters.
- Experience creating custom components that extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS.
- Experience with KendoUI is a plus.
- Experience implementing Responsive Design.
- Experience with mobile applications/frameworks is a plus.
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM process.
Must be US Citizen.