Senior Software Engineer
Boynton Beach, FL | Direct Hire
The Software Engineer will work in conjunction with the Head of Development and will be responsible for the new iteration of the Company’s flagship product. The Senior Software Engineer will manage the entire software development lifecycle. In addition, the Senior Software Engineer will be responsible for providing development, enhancement, troubleshooting and maintenance for various software applications. Additional responsibilities will include architecting, planning, designing and developing new feature functionality for software applications per customer and internal specifications as well as identifying, troubleshooting and debugging defects in designated application code.
The Software Engineer should possess a strong passion for coding and creating a quality product that meets and exceeds the needs of the Company’s customers.
- Strong experience with
- Strong .NET C# knowledge.
- MVC/ Web API.
- Experience with SignalR and Entity Framework.
- Relational database knowledge (SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL)
- 2+ years of software development
- Experience with WPF/WCF is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree minimum in Computer Science.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interface with all levels of internal staff and external customers in a professional manner.