Senior Salesforce Developer
Atlanta, GA | Contract To Hire
Senior Salesforce Developer:
- Given a set of business requirements, be able to articulate options to satisfy the requirements and design a technical solution and then build it. Essentially, a hands-on architect that both designs and implements.
- Senior level Apex experience (triggers, controllers for VisualForce pages, REST services)Integration experience (Mulesoft - preferrably) including consuming external services (REST/JSON and SOAP/XML) and exposing REST services.
- Experience setting up and customizing Salesforce communities.
- General admin experience with reports, permissions and sharing rules
• Computer-related or engineering-related four year degree (or equivalent)
• 5+ years software development experience
• 3+ years’ Apex/VisualForce experience
• Knowledge of a server-side development language such as Java or C#
• Salesforce Developer Certification
• Understanding of object-oriented concepts and design patterns, as well as experience with object-oriented languages (Java, Ruby, C#, C++, .Net)
• Basic SQL knowledge; Understanding of data structures, data modeling, and database schema
• Effective analytical, troubleshooting, and problem solving capability
• Self-motivated and directed; flexibility in meeting changing priorities and deadlines
• Excellent interpersonal, research, and communication skills