Senior Salesforce Admin
Duluth, GA | Direct Hire
• Work with the sales to ensure appropriate levels of support are given, problems are resolved in a timely way
• Work with Management to drive efficiency through tooling and business process automation.
• Attend regular business meetings to ensure that the solution continues to deliver business benefits, and gather solution enhancements that drive continuous improvement.
• Ensure reporting is created and structured to provider Management on the health of their teams and the business.
• Good understanding of how to map business processes within Salesforce.com
• Ability to identify opportunities to enhance workflows
• Create profiles and permissions documentation, governance framework, data mapping, and reporting and dashboard building Experience / Qualifications & Requirements:
• 4-7 years of Salesforce.com Administration
• Salesforce.com Administrator Certification
• Previous experience in a fast-paced Sales environment
• Experience with Demand Tools a plus
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Excellent troubleshooting skills with ability to analyze and resolve difficult problems quickly
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Marketing or equivalent work experience