Denver, CO | Direct Hire
HUNTER TECHNICAL RESOURCES – SENIOR RECRUITER - DENVER OFFICE
HUNTER Technical Resources, founded in 1998 by three graduates from the Georgia Institute of Technology, has been building a Recruiting / Sales organization unparalleled in the marketplace ever since. HUNTER is currently hiring a Senior Recruiter for the Denver office location to continue to meet the demands of their current and expanding client base in Denver and Nationally.
Many recruiting firms struggle to differentiate themselves from their competition. With over 16 years in business, HUNTER’ s differentiation points are unique:
1) An elite sales team that is focused on doing business with growing technology organizations that will trust them as partners in their long-term growth initiatives.
2) A Senior Recruiting Team that is focused on building relationships with best-of-breed technologists across multiple technology verticals.
3) A Sourcing Team which provides fast, off-the-grid recruiting leads for our Recruiting Team.
4) Finely-tuned Back Office Operations which foster complete confidence of our employees and consultants.
5) A focused executive team that invests in both people and technology to enable HUNTER to provide a best-in-class service offering to our clients and candidates.
Due to sustained growth in the technology hiring marketplace, HUNTER is looking to build their Senior Recruiting team to meet consistent growth needs within our client base.
To be successful in a Senior Recruiting role at HUNTER, a new hire must possess, or be willing to learn, a multi-faceted recruiting approach that consists of the following skills:
1) High-volume relationship building
2) Advanced personal networking aptitudes
3) Strong lead generation skills along with a willingness to use leads generated by our sourcing organization.
4) The ability to handle a high volume job requisition workload.
5) A competitive nature combined with a selfless desire to succeed as a team.
6) Understanding of relationship initiation / communication capabilities over various Social Media channels.
7) Advanced candidate qualification skills
8) The ability to work through a complex “ close” directly AND honestly.
9) Willingness to work hard AND smart.
Our goal at HUNTER is to hire Senior Recruiters that are looking to work at a true “ Meritocracy” that will provide them with a heavy job req workload in an environment that is focused on both individual and team success.
If these are the things you are looking for in your next recruiting role, we would like to tell you our story in-person.