Senior Manager - IT Systems
Pittsburgh, PA | Direct Hire
The Sr. Manager of IT Systems is responsible for managing and leading cross functional teams in the evaluation, recommendation, development and implementation of ERP systems. The Sr. Manager of IT Systems is responsible for implementing systems in accordance with the overall Business Objectives and Goals. This role cultivates strong business, IT and 3rd party partnerships and effectively communicates strategy, plans, issues, risk, contingencies, and approach to all levels of the organization.
- ERP Implementation Manager - Working directly with the 3rd party provider, develops, plans, and implements the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system. Determines scope of the project. Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities and monitors progress for the ERP system. Evaluates and recommends changes to current and future ERP system requirements to meet organizational needs.
- Production Support - Addresses multiple technical issues for resolution. Works with 3rd party provider to estimate new system issue resolution or package implementation efforts.
- Assesses business process requirements: The Sr. Manager - IT Systems analyzes the structure and flow of the business’ work to identify possible application solutions. He or she will understand the capabilities and limitations of the ERP applications and think of ways the application can be applied to make the business more efficient and successful.
- System Ownership: Oversee maintenance and support company systems including CRM (Salesforce), Merchandising, and Sales. Create and manage roadmap, identify future enhancements, and facilitate 3rd party or internal improvement projects.
- Application Management: Provide ongoing management and support of the ERP system. Identify and prioritize future enhancements.
- Strategic Planning: Contributes to the overall systems portfolio strategy from an application and architecture perspective.
- Systems Planning: Participate in IT Strategy and Goal setting. Manage the analysis and development of user requirements. Evaluate and select vendor packages to meet requirements. Develop cost/benefit analysis. Assist in the implementation of tools to facilitate the implementation of packaged solutions.
- Bachelor' s Degree
- 5 years of progressive, application management experience.
- ERP management in retailing experience is a plus.
- 2 years Project Management experience.
- Experience with packaged software delivery.
- Experience providing production support of IT Applications.
- Proficient in project management skills, systems development life cycle and implementing packaged and/or cloud based solutions.