Senior Applications Analyst- healthcare
30328, GA | Direct Hire
Sr. Applications Analyst- Regulatory Compliance
Senior level analyst with background in Physician quality reporting. Will come from hospital or ambulatory/healthcare setting.
Experience in MIPS and MACRO quality reporting.
Needs data analytics experience, PM skills preferred.
Assists the Applications Coordinator or Manager in the coordination of activities and resources for all hospital financial or clinical applications. The ideal candidate will have experience in quality reporting in the Physician Practice Setting and MU (Meaningful Use)
Position Requirements REQUIRED:
1. B.S. Degree in Nursing, Business, Systems, or related field or Five (5) years healthcare financial or clinical experience
2. Two (2) years healthcare financial or clinical systems experience (with B.S. Degree)
3. Excellent analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills.
1. Five (5) plus years healthcare financial or clinical systems experience (with B.S. Degree)
2. Experience in Project Management
3. Knowledge of McKesson applications.