Senior .NET Software Engineer
Atlanta, GA | Contract To Hire
Senior Software Engineer
- Work in a highly collaborative, cross-functional product development team of engineers, designers, and product managers to solve difficult problems.
- Develop front-end interfaces, underlying APIs, and backend systems using cutting-edge Microsoft and web-development technologies
- Integrate with third-party learning management systems
- Help improve our build, integration, and deployment processes to ensure we continue to move fast and deliver value to customers with lightning speed
- Grow the technical skills of less-experienced teammates through coaching, mentoring, and pairing
- Be an advocate and catalyst for technical innovation.
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Experience using SQL Server to develop, analyze, and tune high-performance web applications
- Proficient using Entity Framework with relational data stores
- Experience creating RESTful APIs using ASP.NET
- Experience working in an agile product development team and doing test-driven development
- Experience developing Microsoft Azure hosted cloud applications
- Knowledge of event-driven and pub/sub messaging patterns is preferred