Atlanta, GA | Direct Hire
The IT Security Administrator is a member of the team responsible for IT Security Operations, IT Compliance, and maintaining data security standards. The person filling this role is responsible for maintaining and evolving the IT security programs at an Enterprise level. Coordinate IT security efforts within IT and with other departments to include Risk and Audit. Analyze and respond to real time alerts, serve as the primary responder to security related incidents, and manage security applications and appliances.
- Maintain PCI Compliance; perform periodic reviews to confirm that PCI DSS requirements continue to be in place and personnel are following secure processes
- Maintain SOX IT General Controls
- Perform Daily IT Security Procedures and Checklist
- Maintain IT Security Appliances (Firewall, Proxy, WAF, IDPS)
- Monitor and report on database access to ensure data security and integrity
- Proactively conducts security threat and risk assessments as input to the overall information security strategy
- Maintain knowledge base and ITGCs required to maintain compliance with PCI, SOX, and General IT best practices.
- Coordinate and plan end-user security awareness training
- Help to formulate and execute testing of the business continuity plan
- Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of this position.
- Participate in the Technical Services OnCall Schedule in accordance with the interdepartmental Service Level Agreement(SLA).
- Maintain IS Knowledge Base Entries that cover topics in a manner that enable the members of Technical Services and Systems Support to answer and correct common problems.
- Baccalaureate degree in computer science or related field is desired
- Three years of related experience is required, two or more which should include knowledge of IT Security Practices
- Experience leading security incident response strongly preferred
- Work experience within an Agile framework is a plus
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He/she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties upon the request of his/her superior.