Atlanta, GA | Direct Hire
- Collaborate with members of the project team and business owners to design, develop, unit test, and provide post-release support
- Work in a highly agile environment with a focus on iterative and test-driven design methods
- Design and develop reports, dashboards, applications, workflows, validation rules, triggers, etc. Maintain system security and integrity
- Provide user assistance, training, adoption and satisfaction
- Daily administration and support of Salesforce database including but not limited to managing multiple user setup, profiles and roles, customization of objects, fields, record types and page layouts
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Engineering or related discipline with an information technology focus
- 3+ years of related Salesforce.com experience in IT
- 4+ years of CRM experience
- Experience with SFDC toolkit (Visual force, Apex, Data Loader, etc.)
- Effective analytical, troubleshooting, and problem solving capability
- Self-motivated and directed; flexibility in meeting changing priorities and deadlines
- Salesforce.com Administrator certification
- Integrating Salesforce CRM with custom 3rd party solutions.
- Capable of collecting and defining business requirements and architecting a technical solution design for implementation that covers all aspects of the requirements.