Atlanta, GA | Direct Hire
The primary purpose of this pre-sales position is to work with sales people and partners to help sell the System and services to customers and new prospects in a competitive environment.
This work will include presentations and demonstrations through web meetings, conference calls, in-person meetings along with various other sales support activities. Such additional activities might include RFP’s, competitive analysis, marketing collateral development, presentation development and sales strategy development.
In addition, Sales, Marketing, Product or other Department support duties may be required to include RFP support, client acquisition for sales, sales presentations, consulting deliverables, scheduling, etc. The Software Sales Engineer reports to the company’s VP of Sales.
- Provide pre-sales support to Sales team, partners and prospective customers.
- Presentations and demonstrations
- Support Professional Services with Implementation Services plan.
- Proof of concept management and delivery.
- Support and ownership of all technical aspects of sales pursuit.
- Answer RFI’s/RFP’s as required.
- Provide feedback and direction on more effectively selling/differentiating
- Assist and provide input to Product Management.
- Travel up to 50%
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Resourceful, adaptable, and high integrity.
- Likeable and persuasive.
- High energy, passion and tenacity.
- Exceptional organizational skills and planning skills with the ability to juggle multiple activities with multiple people.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work well in a team environment.
- Self-starter with experience in client -facing situations.
- 2-5 years’ experience in sales support, product management, implementation consulting and/or similar role
- Experience in SaaS, Associations, ERP or AMS a plus
- Experience in Salesforce.com a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management information Systems, Marketing or related field required, MBA a plus