SW Quality Engineer II (Scout HOT Job)
atlanta, GA | Scout
Join a global leader in the payment industry focused on employee growth and creativity. This company’ s mission is to keep people feeling challenged at work, day in and day out. Our client is looking for new talent to help them meet their challenging goals. With 180 locations worldwide, there is an opportunity for you.
Works independently managing testing projects of diverse scope; possesses expertise is multiple areas of software quality assurance.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 2+ years experience with C++ and/or C#
- Experience with MS Office tools such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills; Ability to effectively communicate and present across multiple business functions
- Experience working directly with customers and end users
- Knowledge of project management needed to successfully manage multiple projects with varying levels of difficulty
- Practical experience with Quality Assurance processes, procedures and standards
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and/or XML
- Understanding technical and usability aspects as they relate to quality