SW Quality Automation Engineer
Atlanta, GA | Scout
Join a global leader in the payment industry focused on employee growth and creativity. This company’ s mission is to keep people feeling challenged at work, day in and day out. Our client is looking for new talent to help them meet their challenging goals. With 180 locations worldwide, there is an opportunity for you.
- Be an integral part of an Agile SCRUM team, participate in all Agile ceremonies & activities, and be accountable for the sprint deliverables.
- Create automated smoke, regression and functional test scripts using Appium test tool.
- Participate in Release/Iteration planning, smoke, feature and regression test planning/execution.
- Create Automated Test Plans for Service Level, Integration.
- Execute manual & automation smoke, feature, and regression tests.
- Contribute to periodic status reports on testing activities (daily, weekly, monthly).
- Review product owner acceptance criteria and look for functional gaps.
- Write feature use cases to drive the creation of automated and/or manual test cases.
- At least 3-5 years of software QA experience with emphasis on Mobile Applications and Devices testing
- Experience with Agile software development methodology, particularly SCRUM.
- Experience integrating automated testing into an environment relying heavily on Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment and related tools
- Experience writing test plans, test cases, automation scripts, and doing risk analysis prior to product releases
- Experience with Selenium WebDriver automated tool (preferably scripting in Java)
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience working with at least one scripting or programming language (Java preferred).
- Comfortable working with Windows, Mac OS, iOS, Android and all browser flavors.