Atlanta, GA | Direct Hire
- Confirm database servers are backed up and meeting Recovery Point Objectives (RPO).
- Document the database environment.
- Deploy database change scripts during software releases.
- Identify and troubleshoot resource intensive operations on SQL Server.
- Collaborate with developers and provide suggestions on how to improve database design.
- Review SQL scripts and make sure SQL coding standards used.
Education / Experience
- A completed H.S degree is required. Degree from a four-year college or comparable experience, preferred.
- 3 + years of related experience at a professional level.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Experience installing, administering, and maintaining SQL Server.
- Experience writing and improving T-SQL queries.
- On-call troubleshooting experience for SQL Server.
- Good communication and documentation skills.
- Experience with Analysis Services, Reporting Services, or Integration Services.
- Prior experience with accounting, auto industry, Supply Chain Management, or retail companies.
- Previous experience in a teaching or volunteering role in any field.
- Familiarity with troubleshooting application logic.
- Knowledge of LINQ or Entity Framework is a plus.