Atlanta, GA | Contract
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: Contract (W-2 ONLY)
The Salesforce.com Developer will perform design and development tasks of multi-layered solutions across the product portfolio. The ideal candidate for this role will possess a passion for technology and a desire to have exposure to, and learn more about the Healthcare and Life Sciences industry. A successful candidate will be able to communicate well with the product stakeholders who will have varying levels of technical abilities, and able to work within teams or independently within a fast paced dynamic environment. The candidate will also engage with an internal sales team to help them deploy, configure, and demo product releases and proof of concept enhancements for the product.
• Minimum of four to six years professional work experience
• Minimum 2+ years of complex SFDC Apex and Visual Force Page development experience, with strong expertise in at least one of the following areas/modules:
o Custom Object development
o Service Cloud
o Implementing Data Security
• Experience in rapid prototyping, designing and developing applications using Force.com APIs
• Experience developing custom applications on the Salesforce.com platform
• Experience with Salesforce Admin functionalities (Salesforce Advanced Administrator certified preferred)
• Salesforce Certified Platform Developer
• UI Development within Salesforce (Visualforce certified preferred)
• Demonstrated experience in implementing and adhering to coding standards and developing well-structured, maintainable and easy to understand code.
• Strong track record of delivering high-quality code on-time
• Experience defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
• Strong background in Products and Product Development
• Willingness to travel 20% (if needed)
In addition, successful Salesforce.com developers will have the following preferred background:
• Ability to work within teams or independently and manage multiple task assignments
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
• Experience implementing other CRM platforms a plus (SAP CRM, Microsoft Dynamics, etc.)
• Experience working in a Product Development environment