jeffersonville, IN | Direct Hire
- Source, screen and recruit potential employees at various levels and for business units company wide
- Build a pipeline of active and passive candidates
- Serve as a talent advisor to hiring teams and internal clients, execute recruitment strategies, and develop working relationships
- Be an internal advocate for talent acquisition
- Be a brand ambassador to the candidate marketplace and position
- Work with other talent acquisition team members to mentor, share best practices, and assist as needed
- Provide regular updates to internal clients and HR leadership
- Recommend ideas and best practices to refine recruiting practices
- Complete special projects as assigned
- Bachelor' s degree in HR, business or similar preferred but not required
- 3+ years of recruiting experience in an agency or corporate setting. 1+ years of corporate experience preferred.
- The ability to travel out of state and overnight as needed (approximately 10-15%)
- Experience with full lifecycle recruiting including building partnerships with internal or external clients
- Experience recruiting various roles and skillsets including: customer support/call center, sales operations, sales support, customer analysis, etc.
- Experience with a variety of recruiting methods including: internet, direct sourcing/cold calling, networking/referrals, job fairs, campus recruiting, etc.
- Experience working in an applicant tracking system (Workday preferred)
- Proficiency in MS Office products
- Basic knowledge of federal and state regulations related to employment