Atlanta, GA | Contract To Hire
Responsible for the development, and timely completion of proposals, presentations and marketing materials.
Strong commitment to excellence, ability to prioritize and learn to anticipate the needs of our clients and the team. Creatively thinking outside the box with a keen eye for detail, while still maintaining corporate standards is a must! The selected candidate for this position would be expected to continually improve our client deliverables while collaborating across functional departments to further enhance our value proposition. Critical to the B&I Industry Group, this role is not considered a 9-5 standard processing job.
Support responsibilities include content gathering, verification and entry into the appropriate content databases while maintaining corporate style guide standards. The selected candidate must be able to understand what our clients are requesting and how to proactively customize every deliverable to their unique requirements.
- Process inbound RFP, RFI, and RFQ requests and analyze detailed client requirements.
- Lead strategy/planning meetings and serve as the project manager to clarify client requirements and delegate tasks to ensure client deliverables are met.
- Create proposals, presentations, and sales collateral using relevant business software; ensure content is consistent with Center of Excellence (CoE) and corporate marketing guidelines.
- Ability to utilize strong technical writing skills to customize standardized content to align with the B&I industry group.
- Ensure proposals are accurate and that they are submitted on time according to the client’ s specific requirements.
- Execute high-quality proposals and presentations while meeting tight, client-driven timelines.
- Maintain department production reports and schedules.
- Maintain frequently used proposal content (within Qvidian proposal content management tool)
- Conduct follow-up meetings with sales to determine final status of business development opportunities.
- Maintain logos, graphics, and photo files – ability to resize and conduct basic editing of graphic files.
- Manage the SharePoint portal.
- Manage special projects as assigned such as collateral development, training manuals, list management, data collection, and conducting surveys.
- Critical thinking and planning in a pro-active manner.
- Positive attitude and works well with others.
- Ability to receive direction from and provide direction to strong personality types.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or Journalism or 5-7 years, or equivalent experience.
- Advanced ability to understand a client’ s business, technology and process needs, and translate into actionable, industry-leading services solutions.
- Ability to work flexible hours when deadlines occur in other time zones.
- Team player with a customer-first attitude to do what is necessary to support the team’ s efforts to retain existing business and obtain new business.
- Understanding of the various methods a client opportunity may be delivered and can anticipate what will work best for a given client.
- Ability to combine technical expertise with business acumen to provide vital, detailed information.
- Must work well under pressure and be able to meet multiple and conflicting deadlines.
- Must be able to make sound decisions while managing short-turnaround requests.
- Ability to prioritize and work with senior managers and executives.
- Experience should include sales proposal production, communications and managing multiple projects.
- B2B experience in service industry a plus!
- Well-versed in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign) and general graphics editing
- Prior experience with Qvidian (or other database content management application) is highly desirable.
- Experience with managing documents in SharePoint.
- Experience with CRM tool such as Salesforce.com is preferred.
- Experience with Adobe Acrobat Professional and creating, editing and optimizing .PDF documents.
- Looks for ways to further enhance all documentation through the use of graphics, breakout quotes and other visuals that further enhance readability and interest.